INVENTORY ITEM PURCHASES / SERVICE IN SOUTH FLORIDA:
CUSTOM ORDERS / SERVICE OUTSIDE OF SOUTH FLORIDA:
- All parts purchases must be paid in full prior to shipping / pickup / installation.
- For service estimates a 100% deposit is required to be paid to schedule the service.
- PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE FINAL, WITH NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
CUSTOM ORDERS / SERVICE OUTSIDE OF SOUTH FLORIDA:
- A 100% deposit is required to order custom parts or to schedule travel/service outside of Broward, Dade or Palm Beach County.
- We accept cash, check, ACH payments and wire transfers for all transactions. Credit cards are accepted only for invoices up to $3,000 with a 3.4% processing fee added.
- Menniti Nautica’s liability is limited to the purchase price you paid for the products. Menniti Nautica is not liable to you if it is not able to perform services due to events it is not able to control (force majeure), such as an act of God, for property damage, personal injury, loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits, or other consequential, punitive, or special damages, however caused, whether for breach of warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise. Menniti Nautica shall not, under any circumstance be liable for any labor charges without the prior written consent of Menniti Nautica, LLC. Additionally, Menniti Nautica is not liable nor responsible for any damages, items removed, or stolen personal property that are not reported at the moment of intervention on board while Menniti Nautica employees are working on board. It is the responsibility of the owner / captain / crew of the yacht / ship to check, survey, and inspect labor upon performing / completion of job in order to report to the Menniti Nautica manager or main office employees of any damage or complaints regarding the ongoing or completed project. Menniti Nautica will take NO responsibility nor any liability for any claim reported upon the disembarkation of the Menniti Nautica employees and crew. For any claim to be considered valid it needs to be reported while Menniti Nautica employees are still on board, otherwise no claim will be accepted. By accepting this estimate you agree to these terms and conditions. Accepting an estimate includes payment, purchase order, or written confirmation (email, text messages, fax, etc.).
- The term "services" is limited to the maintenance, repair, and installation of yacht accessories, utility accessories, and yacht systems. For a period of 90 days following completion of the services, menniti nautica, llc warrants that those services were performed to the best of its ability, in a diligent, timely, and professional workmanlike manner. no additional warranties, express or implied, shall be in effect or enforced.
- For services not meeting this warranty, menniti nautica, llc shall at its option (1) re-perform such services to your satisfaction or (2) refund the labor fees paid to menniti nautica for such non-conforming services. travel expenses and travel time do not constitute labor fees eligible for refund in the event of non-conforming services.
- in the event you are entitled to a service warranty, you are responsible for the reasonable and actual travel expenses including expenditures for hotels, meals, air fare, taxis, car rental, mileage for use of business vehicles, parking, toll fees and incidentals
- Warranty of products is the sole responsibility of the manufacturer. With respect toe parts / items manufactured by one of our suppliers, menniti nautica makes no express warranties whatsoever and disclaims and thereof. menniti nautica has taken appropriate measures to assure the quality of these products, and they are backed by their own fully supportable warranty. Menniti Nautica will provide warranty information and / or support for these products when requested, if needed.
- Parts / items manufactured by Menniti Nautica, LLC are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and operation to the original purchaser. The warranty period shall be one year from the date of shipment or delivery, whichever is earlier. Products returned for warranty evaluation and repair must include a copy of the original sales invoice and shipment to and from Menniti Nautica will be at the customer's expense. Only Menniti Nautica engineers and / or technicians may conduct an evaluation on any part / item manufactured by Menniti Nautica to determine whether our warranty applies. The obligation of this warranty shall be limited to (1) repairing or replacing any part of the completed items, (2) replace the item or (3) refund the amount you paid for the part / item, less shipping and any applicable taxes, upon its return.
- Purchasing additional parts / items from Menniti Nautica does not extend your warranty period. To obtain service under this warranty, you must follow Menniti Nautica's warranty procedures.
- Exceptions: Our one year warranty on parts manufactured by Menniti Nautica does not apply to failure resulting by accident, alterations, improper use, improper maintenance, improper installation not performed by menniti nautica, usage out of the conditions for which the item was designed, cause outside the fault of Menniti Nautica, including force majeure. If Menniti Nautica does not perform the installation there is no warranty coverage.
- To the extent allowed by law, this warranty is exclusive and is made expressly in lieu of all other warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Menniti Nautica, ::C shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from a violation of this warranty. Any warranties that cannot be disclaimed are limited to the term of this agreement.